Monday, January 19, 2009

I've been Tagged!!

I've been tagged by Denni who is a new friend from Denni Doodles, I'm suppose to list 5 things that keep my mind and body balanced. This is the first time I've been tagged so I hope I don,t botch it up!

1. I love to go online and look at all the wonderful crafts people make!!
2. I love to do my oun crafts!
3. Always knowing where my kids are, and that they are safe
4. loveing my two dogs lilly and daisy
5. spending time with my family

I think that's what keeps my mind and body balanced.
Here are the 5 people that I have tagged.

Kathy from Primsical Studioes
Amanda from Pandy Potter Bears
Treann from Treann's place
Sheila from The Craftaholic Creation
Julie from my raggeddy dolls

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Got you back! This is because although you are a new Blog friend, its fun to meet new people. So.....heres an award for you. Its for being a kind, sharing Blogger. Just go to my Blog to see whats its all about. Amanda x